Switchgear Connection Systems
Screened Separable Elbow Connector 250A Up to 24kV
Product Code: CSEC
Compaq Screened Separable Connectors or we can say Touch proof terminations are designed to connect single and three core polymeric cables to medium voltage switchgear, RMU and other equipment using bushings type "A" (according to EN 50180/EN 50181) specified for 250A up to 24kV. Separable Connectors are made of a highly modified EPDM rubber and protected by a touch proof outer conductive screen connected to earth. Supporting a wide application range of Touch proof terminations, the design incorporates one body and stress cone adapters to cover all cross section from 25 - 150 sq.mm.
- Provides fully screened and submersible separable connection.
- Mating with A - type bushings and plugs complying with EN 50180 & EN 50181.
- One of the most Compact designs.
- 100% factory tested.
- Unlimited shelf life at normal storage temperatures.
- No minimum phase clearance requirements.
- Reduced installation time and errors.
- Product Datasheet